Upload Your Website Logo
By default, your Sharefaith church website will display the name of your church as text at the top of your site. However, you can upload your own logo, which will override the default text. Once uploaded, your logo will display on all pages of your site.
This tutorial will only show you how to upload your logo. To learn how to create a logo, click here.
Change Your Website Title
If you don’t have a logo, simply leave the logo link box blank (under Sharefaith > SF Theme Options in your website control panel). To change your Site Title:
- Go to Settings > General
- Type the name of your ministry in the Title field
- Click Save Changes.
Upload Your Logo to the Website
- Log in to your website.
- From your home page, hover over your website’s title and click the camera icon that appears.
- Click Select Files to select the logo and upload it from your computer.
- Once uploaded, click the blue Set Site Logo button in the bottom right corner of the upload window.
- If you’re happy with the appearance, go ahead and click Apply Changes in Sidekick.