Chances are, at some point in time, one of your administrators will forget their password. Resetting their password is really easy once you know how.
- Once you have logged into your ShareFaith account, select the Membership & Billing tab as shown here.
- Next, you will need to select the Account tile.
- Next, you will want to select the Manage Administrator Accounts option.
- For the administrator that needs a password reset, select the green Edit button to the right.
- From the pop-up window, choose the orange Reset Password button. You will see another pop-up window after that where you will need to select OK and then an email will be sent to that administrator with their new password.
Please note: our Administrator accounts are for all of our yearly memberships as well as our Complete monthly membership. If you wish to have this feature and have any of our other monthly memberships you can upgrade to a yearly membership at any time and save money as well as get more features.