If you are ever wanting to create an additional Sharefaith website so that you can create an online presence for another portion of your ministry or just try out a new theme, you can quickly do so by following the steps below.
- From within your Sharefaith membership, select the Website product tile.
- From the next screen, select the Edit Your Website tile.
- From here, you should have the +New Site option available. Click on that link. If you already have four Sharefaith websites, you will need to contact Sharefaith support to have one or more of those sites deleted before you will be able to build a new site.
- You will be presented with a pop-up window where you can select the Elementor theme you would like to use for your new website. Alternatively, you can select the View Classic Themes button to build a new site using one of our Sidekik themes. Once you have selected the theme you would like to use, click the Build Site button.
- Once you have selected the Build Site button, you will see a pop-up letting you know that your site is being built and that you will receive an email once the site is completed. Be on the lookout for that email as once you receive it, you should be all set to begin using your new site!