One great feature about having a Sharefaith church website is the fact that your podcast feed is automatically generated for you To take advantage of this feature you will need to submit your podcast to iTunes so that people can find and subscribe to your podcast through the iTunes store.
Please note that this iTunes tutorial is meant to be an aid for your convenience to assist you in submitting your podcast.
We cannot offer support further than giving you the instructions in our system. To receive further support within the iTunes system please be sure to contact Apple.
- The first thing that you will need to do is make sure that you have the sermon podcast created.
- Now fill out the "Website Title" and "Website Description" areas.
- If you want to upload an image for your Podcast Logo. First make sure that your Podcast Logo is between 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 pixels, JPG or PNG, in RGB color space.
Then, simply click the upload button and select your logo to upload. Do not forget to click "Apply Changes"
- Next, you will need to copy the link to your RSS feed to give to iTunes.
- Finally, check out the following tutorial from iTunes to complete your Podcast submission. Submit a Podcast
Your podcast will not be immediately available in the iTunes Store. iTunes must manually review each new podcast that is submitted to make content is appropriate. Please expect to wait 3-4 days for them to email you a notification that your podcast has been approved.