If you ever need to update the password for your website user account, you can quickly do this by following these steps.
- Log into your Sharefaith website.
- From the Wordpress menu, select the Users menu item. If you are using a Sidekick theme, you will need to first select the Advanced button at the bottom left of your screen to access the WordPress menu.
- From the Wordpress users screen, click on the name of the user account that you want to update.
- Scroll down through the settings for that user until you locate the Reset Password button and then select it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where the email address associated with that Wordpress user will be filled in and where you can send a password reset link by selecting the Send Password Reset Link button.
- Please review the associated email address for an email that will look like the following image. Once the email is received, please select the Reset Password button within that email.
- After selecting the Reset Password button, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to confirm the email address for your Wordpress user account as well as providing and confirming your new password.
- Simply select the Reset Password button, and you're all set!