This tutorial is will be covering how to capture screenshots. This is a great feature for sharing support related images with a Sharefaith Member Coach.
Sidenote: If you are wanting to learn to capture screenshots for your Church Mobile App, you can view that tutorial here.
How to capture a screenshot in Windows
1. To take a screenshot of your screen you will want to press the Print Screen or PrtScn key on your keyboard
2. After you have have hit the Print Screen key, it captures the entire screen and copies the screenshot to your clipboard. You can paste the image within any program such as Paint, Microsoft Word, Google Docs or directly inside an email.
How to capture a screenshot on an Android device
1. To capture a screenshot, at the same time hold down the Volume Down and Power button for 1-2 seconds, then screen will flash white.
2. After you have captured your screenshot you can find the screenshot in your Gallery or Photos app.
How to capture a screenshot on Mac OS X
1. To take a screenshot of your whole screen, on your keyboard press Command + Shift + 3
2. After you have pressed these three keys together, a .png file will be save on the desktop your our Mac.
How to capture a screenshot on an Apple iPhone
Do you still have questions? Simply create a new support request to contact Sharefaith Member Coach.
1. To capture a screenshot, at the same time press the Sleep/Wake and Home, then screen will flash white.
2. After you have captured your screenshot you can find the screenshot in your Photos app on your iPhone.