Yes! You can embed a PayPal donation button on any page of your website.
This tutorial will guide you through the steps to install a PayPal button on your website.
**Note: The PayPal functionality no longer allows you to select whether the church or giver pays the transaction fee for the donation, it will come out of the donation according to the percentage that is set up with your PayPal account. We highly recommend setting up a Sharefaith Giving account. Through Sharefaith Giving you can set up recurring gifts, register and pay for events and create contact forms.
1. Log into your church website
2. Go to Advanced
3. Hover over Plugins and click Add New
4. Search for PayPal
5. Install the PayPal Donations plugin
6. Click the Activate Plugin link
7. Go to Settings PayPal Donations
8. Input your PayPal Account email or Merchant Account ID and the Currency you will be using.
9. Select the type of Donation Button you would like to use.
10. Click Save Changes
**If you are currently using Legacy Side Bar widgets (most sites don't and it is not recommended) please scroll to the How To Add To A Legacy Sidebar section. To make a button for a webpage continue with Step 11.
11. Navigate to the page you wish to put the PayPal Button on.
12. Edit this page
14. From the editing toolbar, select the Feature Button
15. Select Other Widget
16 Click Add Widget next to the PayPal Donations section
17. Position the widget where you want it, and then click the save checkmark on the toolbar.