If you are a legacy member with access to our email services, this quick guide will walk you through the process of creating new mailbox accounts. After you have logged in to your ShareFaith account you will need to:
- Select the Website&App product tile.
- From the new screen, select the Hosting Settings tile.
- This will log you directly into your cPanel account. From here, select the Email Accounts option.
- From this new screen, click on the +Create button.
- Fill in all the required fields on the next screen, including creating a password for the new mailbox. While there are other settings that can be adjusted, we recommend leaving these as they are. Once this is done, click on the +Create button.
- At this point, your new mailbox has been created and can be accessed and used. You can always access your webmail directly by entering the associated domain name preceded by mail. into your web browser's address bar. So, for example, if your domain name was mychurch.com, you would enter mail.mychurch.com into your web browser's address bar. If you would prefer to access your mailbox through a third-party service, please follow this guide here How to Setup Your Email to View in Different Email Clients and Devices