Table of Contents
1. How to Create a Page
- From your WordPress Dashboard, Click "Pages."
- Click "Add New"
- Add your page title
- Click "Edit with Elementor"
Add a Template
- Click the gray folder icon.
- Click "My Templates."
- Select the Page or Section Template you want to use and Click “Insert.”
- Click "Apply"
- Now you can edit the content on your page.
3. How to Publish a Page
- From here you can update the example content with your content. When complete you can “Save as Draft” or “Publish.”
- To learn more, visit Elementor Academy: Preview & Publish your page