About Event Widgets
The Event Widgets help you add dynamic events to your pages via the Ekklesia 360 Ministry Content Plugin.
Event List Widget
This is a grid list of all available events from Ekklesia 360. Using the settings of the module, you can choose categories and groups as well as how many per page should be displayed. You can also choose parts of the events to display, offering different amounts of information.
- Category: Select which Category of Events you want to display in the list.
- Group: Select which Group you want to display in the list.
- Howmany: Select how many Events will display.
- Column Count: Set how many columns will be displayed, from 1 to 6
- Article Style: Choose the layout skin style for your Event List.
Toggles to format the content displayed for the listed events.
- Show Pagination
- Featured Only: Events can be "Published as Featured" when created in Ekklesia 360. If this is selected the Non Featured Only option does not apply.
- Non Featured Only: If this is selected the Non Featured Only option does not apply.
- Show Images
- Show Title
- Show Date
- Show Category
- Show Group
- Show Location
- Show Registration
- Show Meta Headings
- Show Preview
Sticky Header Spacing: This pixel setting is used when your site has a sticky header or navigation to allow spacing from the sticky element from overlapping the top when scrolling.
- Detail Button: Enter the button Title
- Event Detail Page: URL of the event detail page. If used will add a link to the title and image to take the user to the event detail page. Requires the "Event Detail" widget to be placed on a page and that page url/slug placed in this field.
Use the following options to style your Event List Widget.
- Background / Overlay
- Border Radius
- Box Shadow
- Border Radius
- Title Color
- Title Typography
Meta Heading Typography
Link Color Hover
- Link Color
Learn more about this tab in the Elementor Academy: Advanced Tab.