About Sermon Widgets
The Sermon Widgets help you add dynamic sermons to your pages via the Ekklesia 360 Ministry Content Plugin.
Sermon List Widget
This is a grid list of all available sermons from Ekklesia 360. Using the settings of the module, you can choose series, categories, and groups as well as how many per page should be displayed. You can also choose parts of the sermon to display, offering different amounts of information.
Toggles to format the content displayed for the listed sermons.
- Category: Select which Category of Sermons you want to display in the list.
- Group: Select which Group you want to display in the list.
- Series: Select which Sermon Series you want to display in the list.
- Howmany: Select how many Sermons will display.
- Column Count: Set how many columns will be displayed, from 1 to 6
- Show Pagination
- Featured Only: Sermons can be "Published as Featured" when created in Ekklesia 360. If this is selected the Non Featured Only option does not apply.
- Non Featured Only: If this is selected the Non Featured Only option does not apply.
- Show Images
- Show Inline Video: If this is selected and you would like the image to be a fallback when no video is available make sure to select "Show Images".
- Show Inline Audio
- Show Media Links: Each Sermon can have 1 image, 1 video, 1 audio file, and 1 document associated with it.
- Show Title
- Show Date
- Show Category
- Show Group
- Show Series
- Show Preacher
- Show Passage
- Show Meta Headings
- Show Preview
- Sticky Header Spacing: This pixel setting is used when your site has a sticky header or navigation to allow spacing from the sticky element from overlapping the top when scrolling.
- Open In Full Screen: The video/audio popup to be a full-screen.
- Detail Button: Button will display if text is entered and a detail page selected.
- Sermon Detail Page: URL of sermon detail page. If used will add a link to the heading to take the user to the sermon detail page. Requires the "Sermon Detail" widget to be placed on a page and that page url/slug placed in this field.
Use the following options to style your Sermon List Widget.
- Title Color
- Title Typography
- Meta Color
- Media Typography
- Preview Typography
- Preview Color
- Link Color
- Link Color Hover
- Button Alignment
- Element Spacing
- Media Border Radius
Learn more about this tab in the Elementor Academy: Advanced Tab.