About Article Widgets
The Article Widgets help you add dynamic articles to your pages via the Ekklesia 360 Ministry Content Plugin.
Article List Widget
This is a grid list of all available articles from Ekklesia 360. Using the settings of the module, you can choose categories and groups as well as how many per page should be displayed. You can also choose parts of the article to display, offering different amounts of information.
Toggles to format the content displayed for the listed articles.
- Category: Select which Category of Articles you want to display in the list.
- Group: Select which Group you want to display in the list.
- Series: Select which Article Series you want to display in the list.
- Howmany: Select how many Articles will display.
- Column Count: Set how many columns will be displayed, from 1 to 6
- Show Pagination
- Featured Only: Articles can be "Published as Featured" when created in Ekklesia 360. If this is selected the Non Featured Only option does not apply.
- Non Featured Only: If this is selected the Non Featured Only option does not apply.
- Show Images
- Show Inline Video: If this is selected and you would like the image to be a fallback when no video is available make sure to select "Show Images".
- Show Inline Audio
- Show Media Links: Each Article can have 1 image, 1 video, 1 audio file, and 1 document associated with it.
- Show Title
- Show Date
- Show Category
- Show Group
- Show Series
- Show Author
- Show Meta Headings
- Show Preview
- Sticky Header Spacing: This pixel setting is used when your site has a sticky header or navigation to allow spacing from the sticky element from overlapping the top when scrolling.
- Open In Full Screen: The video/audio popup to be a full-screen.
- Detail Button: Button will display if text is entered and a detail page is selected.
- Article Detail Page: URL of article detail page. If used will add a link to the heading to take the user to the article detail page. Requires the "Article Detail" widget to be placed on a page and that page url/slug placed in this field.
Use the following options to style your Article List Widget.
- Title Color
- Title Typography
- Meta Color
- Media Typography
- Preview Typography
- Preview Color
- Link Color
- Link Color Hover
- Button Alignment
- Element Spacing
- Media Border Radius
Learn more about this tab in the Elementor Academy: Advanced Tab.