About Group Widgets
The Group Widgets help you add dynamic groups to your pages via the Ekklesia 360 Ministry Content Plugin.
Group List Widget
This is a grid list of all available groups from Ekklesia 360. Using the settings of the module, users can choose series, categories, and groups as well as how many per page should be displayed. You can also choose parts of the group to display, offering different amounts of information.
- Category: Select which Category of Groups you want to display in the list.
- Group: Select which Group you want to display in the list.
- Howmany: Select how many Groups will display.
- Column Count: Set how many columns will be displayed, from 1 to 6
- Article Style: Choose the layout skin style for your Group List.
Toggles to format the content displayed for the listed groups.
- Show Pagination
- Show Images
- Show Meta Headings
- Show Meeting Time
- Show Preview
- Show Category
- Show Group
- Show Status
- Show Childcare
- Show Resource Link
Sticky Header Spacing: This pixel setting is used when your site has a sticky header or navigation to allow spacing from the sticky element from overlapping the top when scrolling.
- Detail Button Text: Button will display if text is entered and a detail page selected.
- Group Detail Page: URL of group detail page. If used will add a link to the heading to take the user to the group detail page. Requires the "Group Detail" widget to be placed on a page and that page url/slug placed in this field.
Use the following options to style your Group List Widget.
- Background / Overlay
- Border Radius
- Box Shadow
- Border Radius
- Title Color
- Title Typography
Meta Heading Typography
Link Color Hover
- Link Color
Learn more about this tab in the Elementor Academy: Advanced Tab.