About Article Widgets
The Article Widgets help you add dynamic articles to your pages via the Ekklesia 360 Ministry Content Plugin.
Article Featured Widget
This is like the Article Detail Widget, except this offers more control for the specific article to be shown.
Toggles to format the content displayed for the featured article.
- Always Show Latest: This option automatically shows the latest article and overrides the "Recent Articles" and "Article Slug" options.
- Category: Select which Category of Article you want to feature. This option only applies to "Always Show Latest".
- Group: Select which Group you want to be featured. This option only applies to "Always Show Latest".
- Series: Select which Article Series you want to be featured. This option only applies to "Always Show Latest".
- Featured Only: Articles can be "Published as Featured" when created in Ekklesia 360. This option only applies to "Always Show Latest" and if this is selected the Non Featured Only option does not apply.
- Non Featured Only: This option only applies to "Always Show Latest" and if this is selected the Featured Only option does not apply.
- Recent Articles: Select a recent article. Use only if you are not using "Article Slug" below and "Always Show Latest" is set to "No".
- Article Slug: Slug of article (my-article-name). Use only if you are not selecting from the "Recent Articles" above and "Always Show Latest" is set to "No".
- Show Image: Only select if "Show Inline Video" is not selected.
- Show Inline Video: If this is selected and you would like the image to be a fallback when no video is available make sure to select "Show Image."
- Show Inline Audio
- Show Media Links: Each Article can have 1 image, 1 video, 1 audio file, and 1 document associated with it.
- Show Title
- Show Date
- Show Category
- Show Group
- Show Series
- Show Author
- Show Meta Headings
- Show Preview
- Show Content
- Detail Button Text: Button will display if text is entered and a detail page selected.
- Article Detail Page: URL of article detail page. If used will add a link to the heading to take the user to the article detail page. Requires the "Article Detail" widget to be placed on a page and that page url/slug placed in this field.
Use the following options to style your Article Featured Widget.
- Title Color
- Title Typography
- Meta Color
- Media Typography
- Content Typography
- Content Color
- Link Color
- Link Color Hover
- Button Alignment
- Element Spacing
- Media Border Radius
Learn more about this tab in the Elementor Academy: Advanced Tab.