About Group Widgets
The Group Widgets help you add dynamic groups to your pages via the Ekklesia 360 Ministry Content Plugin.
Group Featured Widget
This is like the Group Detail Widget, except this offers more control for the specific group to be shown.
Toggles to format the content displayed for the featured groups.
- Always Show Latest: This option automatically shows the latest groups and overrides the "Recent Groups" and "Group Slug" options.
- Category: Select which Category of Group you want to feature. This option only applies to "Always Show Latest".
- Group: Select which Group you want to be featured. This option only applies to "Always Show Latest".
- Recent Groups: Select a recent group. Use only if you are not using "Group Slug" below and "Always Show Latest" is set to "No".
- Group Slug: Slug of group (my-group-name). Use only if you are not selecting from the "Recent Groups" above and "Always Show Latest" is set to "No".
- Show Image
- Show Meeting Day
- Show Meeting Time
- Show Category
- Show Group
- Show Status
- Show Childcare
- Show Resource Link
- Show Content
- Detail Button Text: Button will display if text is entered and a detail page selected.
- Group Detail Page: URL of group detail page. If used will add a link to the heading to take the user to the group detail page. Requires the "Group Detail" widget to be placed on a page and that page url/slug placed in this field.
Use the following options to style your Group Featured Widget.
- Title Color
- Title Typography
- Day and Times Color
Day and Times Typography
- Meta Color
- Meta Typography
- Content Typography
- Content Color
- Link Color
- Link Color Hover
- Button Alignment
- Element Spacing
- Media Border Radius
Learn more about this tab in the Elementor Academy: Advanced Tab.