Start a new topic

More Customizable Mobile App Pages

I defiantly would like to see more mobile pages customization. I have 3rd party live stream and podcast providers that we us for our own reasoning and right now I have no way to insert them through embedded code. Also why not give me an option to edit pages straight from the app tab instead of trying to create a post with a category tag? 

13 people like this idea

I agree that more customization would be very beneficial as we also use a 3rd party live stream service.  Right now, I added the link to our live stream within the "newsletter" we have posted for our service.

The font size either NEEDS to be customizable in the app by the user or just increased. I haven't yet advertised the app to my church because this is a huge issue. Relative to this is the Mobile pic from the blog page that is stationary and takes up half of the page on cell. This makes the blog essentially unreadable as well. As for an additional feature, providing a link to the live stream services would be great! Thanks!

1 person likes this

I agree.  There is very little control over the content of the app.  When we signed up, I assumed, "once added to the site, it updates to the app" meant the app would look a lot more like our website.  I want most of the pages that appear on our site to also appear on the app. Basically, to be our "mobile version" of the website.  We NEED our calendar in the app.  We also agree that the text for the description is highly lacking in options.  Why can't we have an image here?  One the iPad it looks like we don't even care - it's just a little white text over a black background.  I want to be able to add whatever tabs I want to the app and whatever content I want on those tabs.

2 people like this

Ok, so, if I'm going to complain, I should offer help as well.  I found a way to solve one of our problems.  Instead of using the "Newsletter" part of the app as created, we are using it for our "information" page.  We renamed that tab "Ministries" and only our static ministry information that we always want available to people will show up there.  This helps a little.

Still need more pages/tabs/sections available including a calendar though...

1 person likes this

Different fonts and color schemes would be great to be able to implement.

1 person likes this

I have changed the title of the "More" page to "Main" page and added buttons (icons) for calendar, donate, etc.  I would LOVE for this to be the landing page when someone opens the app.  Please like this idea if you agree this would make the app more user friendly.

Login or Signup to post a comment