Start a new topic

Cannot login to website admin page

Hi can someone help me please. We are new members and we received the website admin user name and password. but if I want to login it just stays on the same page and does not go into the admin side of the website. Is there any solution to this problem?

2 people have this question

I would be happy to help. It sounds like you might be using the wrong username/password combo. Have you changed the password? If so, try using the username Admin instead of your email address. You may try that anyway, just to test. 

If that does not resolve your issue, please create a ticket for one of our member coaches at

Hi I am using the username and password supplied by share faith. I am not using my mail address. Trying to change the password also does not work with my registered email. It gives me a email not valid error

I would be glad to assist further with this. Could you please create a ticket at one of our Member Coaches will be able to get this resolved for you. 

Hi thanks for your help so far. I have created two tickets already and have not received a response on this problem yet. You are the first person that gave me any help on this matter

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with this. I believe I saw one of our member coaches working with your account on Wednesday. Please let me know if this is not resolved. Also if it is not, could you provide me with your email address?

Our church just recently upgraded from the media to the complete package. We want to implement Website and online giving (priority). We have a website  currently but no one from our church has any knowledge to work on website. One reason we wanted to go with you guys. I've been trying to migrate from our old website to yours but just not enough knowledge for me. I've viewed all your help videos on this and even started a support ticket but can't seem to get this. Videos instructed me to fill out forms but can't find any forms for migration. I know I need to get info to you guys but I need help. Instruct me what to do..

Hi Rick,

Thank you for contacting us. I sent you instructions this morning on how to sign-up for the website migration. I have received a migration request for The Fathers House. If you have any questions please feel free to respond the email I sent this morning. Be on the lookout for a welcome email from me! Have a great day!

Our church has been using Sharefaith for several years.  The administrator of the website has left our employment and we can't get a hold of him to find our Messiah's login so we can update our website. We don't even know where to go to update our website.  How can I reset the administrator login?

Hi Kelly,

Please go to and send us a ticket. We would be happy to help. 

Login or Signup to post a comment