Start a new topic

Cursory Tutorial for New Users

I am a new user of ShareFaith.  I have taught user software for many years, so I don't feel as though I am a novice.  However, as a new user to this website software, it would have been really helpful to have had a "live" demo of exactly how the site works.  Possibly a webinar new users can watch, or have a live interaction available at certain intervals of getting new users.

I hope someone else feels as I do.  I learn something different each time I speak with a support person, but I need to have the information presented in an organized fashion and in a forum wherein I can ask questions.

Thank you.

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for contacting us,  we are always happy to hear from our members.

We fully understand that starting off with a new website building platform can be a bit daunting as there are so many options and features to pick from for the design and functionality of your Sharefaith website.  In order to help alleviate this difficulty for our members we offer a wealth of helpful tutorials on our support portal, provide as many access points to our support staff as possible through support tickets, live chat and direct phone support as well as periodically hosting webinars that cover various topics.

At any time you can review previous webinars by visiting our YouTube channel, "Sharefaith Academy".  We actually have an excellent webinar that covers how to effectively create and publish a Sharefaith website that you can access through this direct link: Creating and Publishing Your Church Website.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us.  I hope that you find this information helpful and that you have a truly blessed day!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment