Start a new topic
In Progress

Social Media Sharing

We get calls ALL the time asking how to share a sermon audio file on social media or send in an email.

If we could get the ability to share single sermon audio files from the app and website that would be JUST AMAZING. 

1 person likes this idea

Hey Lisa! 

I know its only been a few days since you requested this. But I wanted to let you know the sharing option is in the works and on our Engineer's project board! I believe the initial roll out will have the ability share the sermon on facebook!

While I do not have a specific ETA, it will be out this year! Hopefully really soon! 

I noticed this post was from 3 years ago. I still don't see the option unless I'm missing something.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us.

The option to have Facebook sharing added to your Sharefaith website's sermon player has been released and is available to all of our members. In order to make use of this feature, please select the Settings option from your Website Editor's sidebar menu and then make sure to select the "Enable social sharing" checkbox and save your changes. Once this is done, the Facebook sharing option will be added to your Sermon player.

Have a blessed day!

I don't think we are talking about the same thing. Is there a way to hit 'publish' after setting up a sermon, and have it go to social media? I have enabled social sharing but that option doesn't come up. And it doesn't have a setting as to where I want things to be shared, so I am assuming its for others to share posts and sermons when they are visiting the website. Here are screen snips of what I currently have and what sharefaith looks like for me. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, the "share" feature is in place for website viewers to share sermons to their own social feed which was the design and purpose of this feature from the beginning. As of this time, there is no feature in place to have sermons that are added to your website automatically shared to your ministries social media feed.

Login or Signup to post a comment