Start a new topic

Rotating Homepage Banner Height

How do I change the height of the rotating homepage banner?  I like it, but it is too tall.  I don't want the banner to take up the whole browser screen.

1 person has this question
1 Comment

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us with this question.

Typically speaking, the height of your home page banner area will be dictated by the particular template that you are currently using.  Each template is designed with a pre-set area for these banners and it is not something that can usually be adjusted.  However, we did release a new template several months ago that does allow you to control this area by setting the height to whatever the height of your first banner is.  If you would like to check this feature out, then take a glance at our Elevation Theme template.  You can review this template on our website product page through this link here Sharefaith Website Templates.

I hope this information helps you out but if you would like to discuss this topic further, please feel free to reach out to us through a support request or through our support line 888-317-4018.  Have a blessed day!

Login or Signup to post a comment