Start a new topic

New Domain

Hi! I purchased a new domain name because our church is changing it's name and I want to completely redo the website. When I type in the new web address, there's a login and password that says I can begin working on the website before it is live, but I don't have a login and password that is accepted. Should I be waiting to receive a new password or should I already have one? Thanks in advance for your help!

1 person has this question
1 Comment

Hi, 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us.  My name is Ryan and I would love to help.

I have reviewed your Sharefaith membership and have requested that the email containing your website login credentials be sent to your primary email address and you should be able to access your new site using the credentials contained there.  However, if you are still needing assistance with this, please reach out to us through a support request so that we can provide you with your login credentials directly there.  You can access our support ticket system through this link here, Create a Support Ticket.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and have a blessed day!

Login or Signup to post a comment