This tutorial will cover how to "favorite" media resources on Sharefaith.com. This is a great feature for saving or bookmarking a media resource that is either a favorite of yours or something you tend to use often. Once you have added the media resource to your favorite section, you will be able to access it quickly in the future.
Please note: This tutorial shows how to save items to your favorites section on Sharefaith.com and does not affect the favorites section for Sharefaith Presenter.
How to "favorite" media resources on Sharefaith.com
- Login to Sharefaith.com using your member email address and your password
- After you are logged in, start searching for the media resources you are looking for.
- During your search for media, if you see a design that you like, simply click the gray "add to favorites" bar beneath it. Once you have clicked on the "add to favorites" button, it will show a gray star and say "favorites!" and you will be able to access it from your "Media" tab located on your "My Account" page
- The other way of added a media resource to your favorites is by clicking on the media resource itself and then clicking on the "add to favorites" button.
- Once you have added it to your favorites it will show the yellow star and you will be able to access it from your "Media" button located on your "My Account" page
- After you have added media resources to your favorites, click here to view our tutorial on how to find the favorites section located on your "My Account" page. If you still have questions regarding your media favorites, simply contact one of our Sharefaith Member Coaches by creating a new support request here.