There are different ways to pay for your membership here at Sharefaith.
For members outside the US, all prices quoted are in US funds only, thus your billing statement may reflect an amount larger or smaller than the quoted price.
Our preferred methods of payment for memberships are as follows:
- Discover Card
- American Express
|Please note: Because Sharefaith is a membership-based service, gift cards or prepaid credit/debit cards will not work as a payment method and will be declined.|
To join or renew your yearly Sharefaith Membership by check:
- Download and print out the correct form (download links are at the bottom of this tutorial).
- Fill in all the blanks.
- Sign the form.
- Make sure that you include your check or money order.
- Mail the completed form with payment to:
860 O'hare Parkway Suite #200
Medford, OR, 97504-4036 (include US if out of country)
To ensure that your membership activation is not delayed, please follow our pay-by-check policies, which are as follows:
- Checks will not be accepted as payment for monthly memberships.
- Checks drafted on a bank from outside the United States will not be accepted.
- Any money order must be in US Funds or they will not be accepted.
For any assistance in paying for your membership or if you have other billing-related questions, please contact us at 888-317-4018 Monday - Friday from 6 am to 5 pm. Or, you can create a support ticket.