When will my membership automatically renew?
- Sharefaith memberships, by default, have the auto-renewal feature activated and will automatically renew at 12:01 am Pacific Time on the date of your membership anniversary for yearly memberships (the date will fluctuate in a leap year).
- For monthly memberships, the auto-renewal feature is activated and will automatically renew at 12:01 am Pacific Time every 30 days.
- Each time your membership automatically renews, it will charge the full cost of your membership (not sale price) to the credit/debit card you have on file.
Will I be notified prior to my automatic renewal?
- We will send you a reminder via email 7 days before your membership is scheduled to renew. Please update any billing information on your membership to prevent a lapse in service. You can do so by following our helpful tutorial here: Sharefaith Membership and Billing: How to Update My Billing Information.
Will I receive an invoice for my automatic renewal?
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your invoice included.
- If you happen to delete your email with your invoice do not worry you can print your invoice out anytime online in your "My Account" section. Click here, to find out how to do this.
Can I disable my automatic renewal?
- To prevent interruption of your services, we do not recommend disabling your automatic renewal. That said you can easily disable the auto-renewal feature, just follow this tutorial: Sharefaith Membership and Billing: How to disable the auto-renewal for my membership.
For further questions regarding auto-renewals, please contact a Sharefaith Customer Liason at 888-317-4018 Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central or create a support ticket.