As part of your Website Membership, you have the ability to create as many email accounts as you need. This tutorial will show you how you can create your own email accounts and help you decide the best way to set them up for your needs.
|Please Note: We recommend using G-Suites for nonprofits for your email provider. to find out more about G-Suites click here: Why G-Suite for Nonprofits?|
- Log into your Website Hosting Control Panel.
(If you are a Legacy user, you must log in with your hosting control panel username and password through here)
- Enter your Username and Password. Your username will normally look like this: s123456 or sf123456 - (Legacy members will have words or church name as their username.)
- Once in your hosting control panel, navigate to the “Mail Manager” by clicking on the “email” link.
- Make sure you are under the correct domain,  then click, New Email. 
- Now, enter your New Sharefaith email address,  (before the @) check Mailbox.  Now enter your password. 
Your password must be 10-20 Characters long and contain upper and lower case letters, numbers, and not be a recognizable
word. No punctuation allowed. Here is a link that will Automatically generate a password for you. Password Generator.
You can enter the password in the "Comment"  field for quick password recovery. After you are done, scroll down.
- Click on the Submit Button  And you are done!
We do not recommend the use of mail forwards only as we cannot guarantee acceptance by the recipient.
However, if you decide you want to do this and have email forwarded to another email account such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail,
then you would check MAIL FORWARD [a] and enter the desired destination. [b]