|Please Note: Due to an upgrade in security measures with Song Select we have added a new update that must be manually downloaded and installed. |
Please see this tutorial: Sharefaith Presenter: Installing and Troubleshooting: Manual Update to 3.0.0
In the event that you start PowerPoint and find that the Sharefaith Presenter tab has disappeared, it could be that PowerPoint has disabled it. Follow the steps below to re-enable Presenter.
- Open PowerPoint
- Go to File > Options
- Click on Add-Ins
- Locate the dropdown menu for add-ins and select Disabled items, then hit Go.
- You should see Sharefaith Presenter listed in the box that appears (If it isn't there, skip to step 7). Click on it, then click Enable.
- Restart PowerPoint and the Sharefaith Presenter tab should be back.
- If Sharefaith Presenter was not listed under the Disabled items, select COM Add-ins on the dropdown instead.
- Locate Sharefaith Presenter and then check the box next to it to enable it. Save your changes and restart PowerPoint and the tab should appear.
- If Sharefaith Presenter was not listed under either Disabled items or COM Add-ins, you may need to reinstall it and try again.
If none of the above suggestions work, please contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.