These instructions cover setting up email on an iPhone. Each iPhone version is different and comes with different mail apps. The iPhone version that is displayed here is IOS 10 and the app used is the default mail app for this device. Although versions may be different, the email settings will stay the same. Here is a list of information that you will need to put in your mail app settings.
- The incoming server must be set to, mail.yourdomain (i.e. if your domain is sharefaith.com then your inbound server would be mail.sharefiaith.com)
- The incoming port must be 143 unless you have an ssl (not typical) then it is 993.
- The outgoing server must be set to, smtp.sharefaithwebsites.net.
- The outgoing Port must be set to 587 unless you want to use ssl then it is 465.
- If you have an IMAP Path Prefix, you must type the word "inbox" into that field.
- Make sure that all of your usernames have your complete email address.
- Make sure that none of your email addresses have a capital letter in them.
The screenshots include references to email@example.com. Do not use this email, it is only used as an example.
|Please note that this tutorial is meant to be an aid for your convenience to assist you in creating an email account and setting up your preferred email client. We cannot offer support further than giving you the correct settings for your email client. To receive support in this system please be sure to contact your email app developer.|
- Select your mail app icon.
- Select Other.
- In the Name field  enter your name.
In the Email field  enter your Sharefaith Email In the Password field,  enter your Sharefaith email password.
Then select Next.
In the Incoming mail server section:
In the Host Name field,  Make sure that it has mail.(yourdomain). (i.e. if your domain is sharefaith.com then your inbound server would be mail.sharefiaith.com)
In the User Name field  enter your Sharefaith Email.
In the Password field,  enter your Sharefaith email password.
In the Outgoing mail server section:
In the Host Name field,  Make sure that it has smtp.sharefaithwebsites.net
In the User Name field  Make sure that it has your Sharefaith Email.
In the Password field,  Make sure that it has your Sharefaith email password.
This pop-up will appear. Select Details.
It will bring you to your Mailbox. You are not done yet so close out of your Mailbox.
Select Your Mail Account. (in this example it shows Sftutorial, yours will be different.)
Make sure that the Host Name  is your mail.yourdomain. The User Name  is your Sharefaith Email,
the Password  is your Sharefaith Email Password. Make sure that your SMTP  is smtp.sharefaithwebsites.net
Finally Select Advanced 
In your IMAP Path Prefix, type the word "inbox" into that field. Then select Account.
Select Done and you are all ready to send and receive emails!