How to switch from a Traditional Template to a Parallax design.
As you may have already noticed our Parallax designs have a different formatting structure than our traditional templates. So while switching up designs is simple, it will require some restructuring when you make the switch. Here is a quick guide to get you started in that process.
- Switching your templates is simple, as this video will show you how to quickly do so.
- Now you will need to do some re-arranging This video will show you how to reorder your pages.
- Now you will need to create a new background or "full page banner" depending on what template you have chosen. Check out this video.
- Now that you have done that you may want to change all of your pages backgrounds. Follow this tutorial.
- It is really important that you make sure that you do not add too much content onto your scrolling page. It is better to add a small amount of content to the page and create links to other pages or posts.
- Be sure to look through our other tutorials for more information on Cell creation, adding videos to your website and other helpful information to aid you in this process. As always you can create a ticket via the blue "Support and Tutorial Button" in the "Help" section of your website. Or simply click here to be routed to our ticket creation page.