Creating and Using Teacher Accounts
Once you have a SharefaithKids membership, it's time to share the love! If you have multiple Sunday School teachers who need to have access to the curriculum, here is how you can do it:
- Log into your Sharefaith.com account.
- Click Manage Teacher Accounts next to your email address in the top left-hand side of the website.
- Here, you can add up to 10 additional teachers besides yourself.
- To create a teacher, simply type in the teacher's email address and first and last name and then click Create Teacher
- You will now see a new teacher has been added to your list and an automated email will instantly be sent to them with a welcome message and password for their account.
Since the password is generated by our system, you will be able to view it in the event that a teacher loses it so that you can be contacted to get it, if need be. You can also resend the password to them by email by clicking the Edit button next to them and then Reissue Password.
- You can also edit the teacher's name, email address, church name, church role, phone number, and class size to keep for your records.
As the master account user, you can also view the progress of any of your teachers' teaching schedules to see which lessons they've completed and which lessons are coming up. Learn more about how teachers can edit their schedules, here.