Editing Teaching Schedules
One of the many fantastic features of SharefaithKids Sunday School curriculum is the ability to easily create and coordinate your own teaching schedule.
To do this:
- Log into your SharefaithKids account.
- Click the Edit Curriculum link to display your current curriculum schedule. For admin accounts, you will need to click the Sharefaith Kids Lesson Plans button first to get to the lessons.
- From here, simply drag and drop your curriculum in the order you want to teach it. By default, it will be based on the same order as your church's admin account from the time your teacher account was first created. You can also click the Top link in front of any lesson to automatically push it to the front of the line.
- Once you have completed a lesson, simply check the box to mark it complete, which will put it at the end of your curriculum and show that it was completed, when viewing your schedule through the church's admin account.
Take note that your dates will also be listed for each lesson so that you can recognize which day the lesson will fall on.
- Click the green Save Lesson Order button when you're done and your new lesson schedule will be saved!