Ever needed to change your password for security purposes? This tutorial is for you!
|Sidenote: This tutorial does not show you how to reset your password if you forgot or lost the password. If you have lost your password you will need to contact the website administrator and they will be able to issue you a new password by logging into the hosting control panel for your Sharefaith website at https://cp.sharefaithwebsites.net.|
- Login to your mail server at mail.(your domain). (e.g. mail.churchwebsite.com)
- You should see a login screen, asking for your email address and password
- Then click on the "Change your mailbox password" link to change your password.
- You will need to enter your existing password and then provide a new password and confirm it.
- To do this you will need to have a password that is a minimum of 8 characters using an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and special character.
- You can use the following password generator and it will generate a password with the requirements for you. Password Generator