This tutorial will show you the proper steps to access and update your billing profile in your hosting control panel. This profile is used to pay for domain registration, renewals, and transfers, as well as additional hosting services such as additional storage or bandwidth expansions.
Please note: If you are not familiar with your hosting username, it is typically either the letter "s" or "sf" followed by your 6 digit Sharefaith account ID. This information was emailed to you when your website was initially setup. If you cannot find this information, please contact a Sharefaith Member Coach for assistance.
Logging into your hosting control panel:
- Log into the hosting control panel at: https://cp.sharefaithwebsites.net/
- Once logged in, click on Billing Info
- Click the Edit button next to the dropdown that says Credit Card
- Enter in your billing address and credit card details
- Click Add to save your billing profile
Your billing profile will now be updated with the correct information and you can choose to activate or delete other profiles from the Billing Info screen. If you need to add additional services or have a representative process a manual charge, please contact a Sharefaith Member Coach by creating a ticket at support.sharefaith.com.