This tutorial will guide you through the steps to set up your DNS in the Hosting Control Panel to direct email to your G-Suite account. These settings only apply if you either have your domain registered with Sharefaith or have your Nameservers pointed to Sharefaith's Nameservers
|Please Note: Before proceeding with this tutorial you should already have a G-Suites account set up and email addresses with your domain name, for example, yourname@yourdomain through Google as well. To find more information about getting a G-suite Nonprofit Account please see http://www.google.com/nonprofits/|
Before you proceed, do a who.is look up. If you see anything other than ns1.sharefaithwebsites.net or ns1.tuepath.com, do not proceed with this tutorial, instead, contact us for assistance.
- Log into your Hosting Control Panel.
Your hosting control panel user name and Password were given to you in the original email sent to you when you began your website.
If you do not have it please contact one of our Customer Liaisons via ticket or phone @ 888-317-4018.
- In your Hosting Control Panel Click on Domains.
- Now Click on your Domain.
- In the DNS configuration row, click the Pencil Icon.
- Click the red X's to delete the records under the Custom MX records, Built in CNAME records, Built in TXT records, and Custom TXT records.
- Click Add DNS MX Record.
- You will now be filling out these fields. The Name Field  will always remain Blank. The TTL  (Time to Live) should always be set to 3600.
The only fields that will change are the Priority  and the Data  field. When you are done inputting each record click Submit. 
- Here is a list of the information that you will place in these fields.
Priority: 1 | Data: ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM Then click submit. 
Priority: 5 | Data: ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM Then click submit. 
Priority: 5 | Data: ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM Then click submit. 
Priority:10| Data: ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM Then click submit. 
Priority:10| Data: ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM Then click submit. 
When you are done it should look exactly like the image below. Now click Add DNS TXT Record 
- You will now be filling out these fields. The Name Field  will remain Blank. Set the TTL  (Time to Live) to 3600.
The only field that will change is the Data field (enter: v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com ~all) . Then click Submit. 
Your Screen will now look like this and your DNS records are now set up for your G-Suites account.
Please keep in mind that while most servers will update with your new mail records within an hour.
It may take up to 24-48 hours to update your new mail records. Now that you are done click Log Out.