This tutorial will guide you through the steps to recover information on a page by reverting it back to a previously saved version.
If you are looking to recover an entire page that was deleted please see this tutorial: Restore Deleted Pages or Posts on Your Website.
Sometimes, we make mistakes and delete something we did not intend to. Thankfully, there are ways to recover data that was unintentionally removed or changed.
Follow the steps below to quickly restore the information on your page:
- Log into your Church Website
- Click Advanced.
- Click Pages.
- Click on the page you want to edit.
- At the top right of the page click the Screen Options drop-down.
- Check the Revisions box.
- Scroll down until you see the Revisions section. Click on the revision that you would like to restore.
- From here you can go navigate between revisions.   You will only see the code so when you find the one you would like, click on Restore This Revision . If you have clicked the wrong one then repeat the steps until you have restored your desired revision.
When you are all done click on the Update button.
|Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.|