In this tutorial, we will be covering how to switch to some of our earlier templates and clear up some confusion that occurs when switching to templates.
**If you are wanting to switch to some of our most recent templates, please see How to Switch TemplatesThese recent templates are designed with our newest features in mind, such as Sharefaith Giving, Social Media Feeds, Google Calendars, and custom cell background and hover effects. Our developers have focused on these templates to ensure they work as flawlessly as possible.**
We are always adding and improving our website template collection. Our designers do a fantastic job of creating new templates and features for our Sharefaith websites. When we release a new template, you have the option to switch your Sharefaith website over to the new template at no extra cost! The best way to find out when we have released a new template is to subscribe to our Sharefaith newsletter.
*Our Sharefaith newsletter is the best way to stay involved in all things related to Sharefaith. Stay up to date with us, simply click here!*
Before we go into the actual process of switching templates, let's go over a few imperative things.
- You can switch templates as many times you want, whenever you want at no extra cost.
- Changing templates will not replace content that is on your Sharefaith website such as images, banners, logos, plugins, widgets, etc.
- Since we do not replace your current content, when you switch to a new template you will not receive any of the customer banners, images, logos that are associated that template. Those are stock images that are intended to showcase the template and all the possibilities and features of the template. The stock content is not intended for customers to use. They are simply placeholders until you have placed your content on your website.
How to switch to an earlier template
Switching a template is very easy and for the most part, painless, depending on the current template you have and the one you switch to, there may need to be some redesign of your website. If you want to change from a Traditional design to a Parallax design, take a look at our video tutorial that covers this topic specifically. You can check it out here: How to switch to a single-page template design
Now that we have got that out of the way let's go through the steps on how to switch templates.
- Log into your Sharefaith Website
- Click the ADVANCED button
- Click Sharefaith
- Scroll till you find the template you like, then select the template that you wish to use.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Check for Update Button. This will save your changes while making sure that you have the latest Sharefaith Websites version.
- After the Changes are saved you will see this:
|Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.|