This tutorial will guide you through how to point your website traffic to Sharefaith through your GoDaddy account. A Records direct all the webpage traffic for your domain. By pointing your A Record to Sharefaith, your website will go live and your email will continue being delivered to its current location. If you would only like to make your website live and direct email to Sharefaith please see: Pointing Network Solutions DNS to Sharefaith NameServers
Prior to continuing this tutorial your domain should be added in your account in the Hosting Control Panel. Please see the tutorial Going Live with a Domain that You Already Own.
1. Go to Network Solutions and log into your account
2. Under My Domain Names click Edit DNS
3. Click the button that says Change Where Domain Points
4. Check the button next to Advanced DNS and click continue
5. Under IP Address (A Records), click Edit A Records
6. Now change the Number IP address for the "www", "@" annd "* (all Others)" fields to your Sharefaith Website's IP Address. (If you do not know your IP address please see this tutorial: How to locate your church website "IP Address" or "A Record")
7. Click Continue
8. Verify that the IP Address that will be added is the correct IP Address for your website. Click Save Changes
After saving those settings, within 24 hours your website and email traffic will be directed to Sharefaith.