Follows these quick steps on how to change a password for a User on your website.
- Log into your church website
- Click on the Advanced icon in the Sidekick editor. This icon is a picture of a hammer and wrench.
- In the Advanced Section hover over Users, then click on All users.
- Select the user that you want to change their password by clicking adminby their name.
- Scroll down to the password field, then click on the Generate Password button.
- A Password will automatically be generated for you. If you would like to use this click on the Update Profile button. If you would like to use your own continue on to step 7.
- If you decide to create your own here, simply enter your new password.  If the system considers your password week then check, Confirm use of week password.  Finally, click on Update Profile. 
|Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.|