While the Sharefaith CMS uses WordPress as a foundation, third-party WordPress plugins are not guaranteed to be compatible with Sharefaith websites. Before attempting to install a third party plugin, please check our tutorials sections on our support site to see if there is already a means to achieve what you're looking for without a plugin. If you do not find a feature that you would like to have and use, feel free to let us know in a feature request here.
Here are the steps:
- Click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Click on the "Plugins" tab.
- Click the "Add New" button.
- Click the "Upload Plugin" button.
- Click the "Choose File" button and then select the Zipped File to upload onto your website and click open.
- Click the "Install Now" Button.
- Once the plugin is finished installing click the "Activate Plugin" button.
- From here you will need to follow the instructions on how to use that particular plugin from that developer's site.
If you see an error message that the plugin you have installed is not compatible or will break your site then you will need to uninstall that plugin. To do so in the "Plugins" tab, just click on deactivate then on delete.