Setting up email clients is a precise process and all email clients differ in where information is stored.
For your convenience, we have laid out step-by-step instructions on all of the major email clients and providers.
Click on the link for the corresponding email client that you wish to set up, then follow the steps exactly as they are laid out.
Do not skip any steps as they could result in your emails not being sent or received.
|Please note that these tutorials are meant to be an aid for your convenience to assist you in creating an email account and connecting your emails in your preferred email client. We cannot offer support further than giving you the correct settings for your email. To receive support in this system, please be sure to contact your email client/software provider. (these settings are also for printers and scanners) If you do not see your email client/software listed, please utilize the information for the required settings listed below and contact your email client/software provider for further instructions on how to complete your set up.|
These settings can also be used for a printer/scanner that sends a scan via email.
- The incoming server must be set to mail.yourdomain (i.e. if your domain is sharefaith.com then your inbound server would be mail.sharefaith.com.
- The incoming port must be 143 for IMAP with no SSL, 993 for IMAP with SSL or 110 for POP3.
- The outgoing server must be set to, smtp.sharefaithwebsites.net.
- The outgoing Port must be set to 587 unless you want to use SSL then it is 465.
- If you have a Root Folder Path, you must type the word "inbox" into that field, it must all be lowercase letters.
- (For Mac) If you have an IMAP Path Prefix, you must type the word "inbox" into that field, it must all be lowercase letters.
- Make sure that all of your usernames have your complete email address.
- Make sure that none of your email addresses have a capital letter in them.
- You must use your password on both incoming and outgoing or it will fail to connect.