These are the email settings that you need to connect your sharefaith email with your preferred email client.
- The incoming server must be set to, mail.yourdomain (i.e. if your domain is sharefaith.com then your inbound server would be mail.sharefaith.com.
- The incoming port must be 143 unless you have an ssl (not typical) then it is 993. If using POP3 (not recommended) it is 110.
- The outgoing server must be set to, smtp.sharefaithwebsites.net.
- The outgoing Port must be set to 587 unless you want to use ssl then it is 465.
- Make sure that all of your usernames are your complete Sharefaith email address.
- Make sure that none of your email addresses have a capital letter in them.
|Please note that this tutorial is meant to be an aid for your convenience to assist you in creating an email account and setting up your preferred email client. We cannot offer support further than giving you the correct settings for your email client. To receive support in this system please be sure to contact your email client.|