Now included is a mobile cropping tool!
You can now pick which part of an image you would like to show as your background.
Here are the guidelines:
- Each image has to be at least 1920 x 1080 in size.
- If you are wanting to showcase a portion of an image it needs to be larger than 1920 x 1080
- Please keep in mind that larger images make your site load slower.
To add and edit the mobile view for Full Page Banners and Backgrounds:
- After you have uploaded your image, click on the Save button.
- Here you can either adjust your image or select a whole new image entirely.
- You can now drag your image around, zoom in or out, or upload one of your own. Click continue to adjust the side mobile view.
- The same features are active here. When you are done with your edits, click finish.
- This success message pops up. Click Ok.
If you want to edit your mobile view after just click the background button again and select Adjustments.
|Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.|