To customize your prayer wall to fit you church branding and website follow these short steps:
- While in the page edit mode you can click on the placeholder and it will open up the PrayerCloud Settings area. Or, on the left hand side on Sidekick click on the advanced button.
- Hover over the "Prayers Tab" and then select Settings.
- The your Ministry section should be the first area that you see. Click on customize.
- From here, you can Change the button and font color and opacity. As well as the border, background and font color for your payer wall. The "Preview" section on the right will give you a good idea of what it will look like.
- When you are done click "Saved."
|Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.|