The Sermon Cloud plugin gives you options to help you control the specific messages you may want to show up on your website. If you want to have a spot for the most recent three sermons, you can create a featured location on your site to only show the most recent messages. Or, you can set it up to show the latest sermon series or sermons only by a certain speaker or passage and place however many of these you wish, on your website directly from inside of ShareFaith's page builder.
We're excited to bring you this new connected plugin to tie-in your sermoncloud.com account into your ShareFaith church website!
In order to connect your Sermon Cloud sermons to your Sharefaith website, follow these steps
- Use Elementor to edit the page you would like to add your Sermon Cloud player
- From the Widgets menu, select and drag the Sermon Cloud widget into your desired section of the page.
- You will be presented with the following pop up. Simply enter the URL from any of your Sermon Cloud sermons. If you have not yet created a Sermon Cloud account, you will need to set that up first. You can do so using the steps in this guide here. Once you have entered a URL from one of your sermons, select the Next button.
- Next, you will be presented with the option to determine which of your sermons will show in this particular Sermon Cloud player. You can either choose to have all of your sermons available by selecting Display Everything or you can choose to only have certain sermons available by selecting your desired options from the Speakers, Categories, Series, and Passages drop-down lists as shown here. Once that is set, hit the Next button.
- You will now have the option to determine how your selected sermons will be displayed within the Sermon Cloud player. For the Default View you will be able to decide between Grid or Series and for the number of sermons to be displayed per page you will have the option to choose between 3, 6, 9, or 12 sermons as shown in the image below. Once that is set, hit the Next button.
- Lastly, you will have the opportunity to review and edit any of the settings you have made and once everything is to your liking, select the Submit button as shown below.
- This will bring you back to the page editor with your new Sermon Cloud player embedded on your web page. Just select UPDATE from the sidebar menu and you'll be all set.
If you ever want to change the settings for your Sermon Cloud player after it has already been added to your website, all you need to do is edit the page with Elementor and then select the Edit option that becomes available towards the top of the embedded player while hovering over the relevant section as shown below.
Watch a UX Designer set up a Sermon Cloud Page starting at 52 minutes: Adding a Sermon Page with UX Designer Kristine Duran