The Sermon Cloud plugin gives you options to help you control the specific messages you may want to show up on your website. If you want to have a spot for the most recent three sermons, you can create a featured location on your site to only show the most recent messages. Or, you can set it up to show the latest sermon series or sermons only by a certain speaker or passage and place however many of these you wish, on your website directly from inside of ShareFaith's page builder.
However, in order to use this incredible widget on your Sahrefaith website, you will first need to set up your Sermon Cloud account. Here are the steps you will need to get that started.
- Use Elementor to edit the page you would like to add your Sermon Cloud player
- From the Widgets menu, select and drag the Sermon Cloud widget into your desired section of the page.
- Once you hae added the Semon Cloud widget to your web page, click on the No Account Yet? link
- The link will automatically redirect you to the Sermon Cloud website where you will be asked to enter your information. By default, the mid tier plan, Cumulus, will already be selected as this is the tier offered to all Sharefaith members for free. If you decide that you would like to have the additional features of the highest tier plan, Cirrus, you can choose that plan, but at that point you will be required to provide your credit card details as there will be charges for that tier.
- Once you have filled out the required information and decided on which plan you would like to proceed with, click on the Next button at the bottom of the page.
- Next, you will be presented with a page confirming the information that you have provided. Please review the information and if everything looks to be in order, select the Create Account button.
- Lastly, you will be presented with a confirmation message letting you know that the account has been created. You should be expecting an email to the address that you provided in step 4 containing your login information for your new Sermon Cloud account. When you login in for the first time, you wil be presented with a guide walking you through how to set that account up with your details and sermons.
If you hvae any questions regarding your Sermon Cloud account, you will be able to access thier help documentation and support system from within your Sermon Cloud account.
Please Note: This is a tutorial only for use with Elementor Pages/Templates. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.