Editing the Header Template
Column 1: Button that links to a Popup
Editing the Menu Icon
- Hover over the menu button and click the blue edit pencil.
- Change the icon by clicking "Icon Library" when you hover the Icon field in the Edit Button menu.
Changing the Selected Popup
Currently, your design is using the "Morning Star | Off Canvas Nav Section." If you make a new popup and need to change which one is opened from your Header, follow these steps:
- Click the "wrench icon" next to Popup in the link field.
- Type the name of your desired Popup in the Popup field.
Editing the Popup
- Save any current changes you've made to your Header by clicking "Update" in the bottom right corner of the editing menu.
- Navigate to Templates > Popups > Morning Star | Off Canvas Nav Section > click "Edit with Elementor."
- From here you can edit:
- Nav Menu: Choose which menu you want to be displayed.
- Edit the Popup by clicking "Settings" icon in the bottom left corner of the edit menu. From here you can change background color, animation, width, etc.
- Save by clicking "Update" in the bottom right corner of the edit menu.
How to Create a Navigation Menu in Wordpress
Navigate to your Dashboard and go to Appearance > Menus.
For more informaiton on how to create and eidt a Menu, check out this article by Wordpress: WordPress Menu User Guide.
Column 2: Logo
Editing the Logo
- Site Logo Widget: Note that depending on your logo orientation, you may need to edit your column widths and height of your full-width section. Make sure to check the Tablet and Mobile views as you adjust.
For infomation on how to set your Site Logo and Title, check out this Article: Church Websites - Elementor: How to set your Site Logo and Title
Column 3: Buttons
Editing the Buttons
- Here you can change the button text, links and even add/remove buttons.
Column 4: Search Form
Editing the Search Form
- Here you can change styling, what Search Form Skin is used, and much more.
Editing the Section Background
- Right-click on the blue Section menu and click "Edit Section."
- Change the color and background style under the "Style" tab.
- Change the Motion Effects and much more under the "Advanced" tab.