Editing the Events Template
Navigate to Templates > Morning Star | Events > click "Edit with Elementor."
The Events page is made up of various Sections.
- Morning Star | Page Header Image Section
- Morning Star | Calendar Section
1. Morning Star | Page Header Image Section
To edit the Section Template, navigate to Templates > Morning Star | Page Header Image Section > Click "Edit with Elementor."
- Animated Heading
- Section Background: This is currently using a Slideshow.
2. Morning Star | Calendar Section
Your Sharefaith Elementor website comes with Modern Events Calendar Lite which is an added plugin. It comes with tons of great free features that work already with your new site. If you wish to upgrade to their premium version, you can do that directly with them through their plugin or website. We do not offer support on the specifics of M.E. Calendar; however, can point you to their support website here.
To edit the Section Template, navigate to Templates > Morning Star | Calendar Section > Click "Edit with Elementor."
- Modern Events Calendar (MEC) Widget
- Learn how to use MEC here: Church Websites: Elementor: Widgets: Modern Events Calendar Lite (M.E. Calendar)
Modern Events Manager in Wordpress Dashboard
All of your events management activity lives in the WordPress dashboard. You can see it in the M.E. Calendar Menu on the left navigation panel.
The main screen is the dashboard/M.E. Calendar page for your events, but in order to manage (add and edit) your events, you will need to go to All Events just below the main menu item.
If you want to customize your events' views, you can do that on the Shortcodes page of your events manager.