If you have accidentally deleted your pages and/or posts follow this short tutorial to see if you can get them back.
- Log into your Sharefaith website. If you are using a Sidekick theme, you will need to first select the Advanced button at the bottom left of your screen.
- From the dashboard menu, select either Pages or Posts, depending on the content that you are attempting to restore.
- From the Pages or Posts screen, select the Trash option.
- Select the item or items that you are wanting to restore and then, from the Bulk Actions menu, choose the Restore option.
- Lastly, hit Apply and your content will be restored.
Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.