This tutorial will walk you through how to upload a PDF to your Elementor website and then create a button on your website for users to download that PDF file.
- Start by uploading your PDF file into your website's Media Library by selecting Add New from the Media menu option.
- From the new screen, you can either drag and drop your PDF file into the file upload area or click on the Select Files button which will open your computer'sfilefinder where you can select your PDF file.
- Once the file has been uploaded, select the Media menu option again to view all of your uploaded files and find the PDf file that you just uploaded. Once you have found it, click on the file and then copy the PDF's URL from the Attachment Details screen.
- Now that you have the link for your PDF file, navigate to the page where you would like to add your PDF button and add the Button widget where you would like by dragging it into the desired part of that page.
- Once that has been added to your page, paste the link for your PDF into the link field for the Button widget settings.
- Lastly, make any design or settings changes that you want for your new PDF button and save your changes.
Please Note: This is a tutorial only for use with Elementor Pages/Templates. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.