If you have created an account with ChurchStreaming.tv and are needing to get that feed added to your Sharefaith website, this guide will show you how to get that done. If you are using an Elementor site, rather than one of our Sidekick templates, please review this guide here.
If you have not yet started a ChurchStreaming.tv account, you will need to get that completed first and can do so here.
- The first thing you will need to do is get the embed code for your live feed. This can be retrieved directly from yourChurchStreaming.tv account. If you are having trouble obtaining this, please reach out to the ChruchStreaming.tv support team here.
- Once you have your embed code, edit the page you would like to add the feed to and then select Features from the toolbar.
- From the menu that pops up, select the HTML & Code option.
- Once selected, a window will pop up and you should paste your embed code into the large Content field.
- Once the code has been added, simply select Save and you're all set.